Bainbridge Lady-Cat Softball
Parents and Candidates,
Thank you for showing interest in trying out for the Bainbridge Lady-Cat Softball Program. I cannot begin to express how excited we are for the upcoming season! Tryouts will be May 5th-7th at the BHS Softball Complex. Middle school tryouts will be from 3:45-5:30. High school tryouts will be from 6:00-7:45.
I request the following guidelines to be followed to ensure that tryouts flow smoothly and the candidates are able to focus on their game during the evaluation period:
- Candidates must have a current physical on file in order to participate.
(May 4th Free Physicals for Softball at BHS Gym 6:00-6:30)
- Check in starts at 3:30 for middle school and 5:45 for high school. Please be on time.
- Make sure that you are dressed appropriately and have closed toed shoes. (If you can’t wear it to school, You can’t wear it to tryouts)
- Make sure that you have all necessary equipment. (Glove, bat, etc.)
- Only candidates and coaches are allowed on the field.
- Parents who wish to observe tryouts are asked to remain outside of the complex. Tryouts can be seen from the outfield fence.
- All candidates must have their own source of water.
- COVID-19 protocols and guidelines will be followed.
Team selections will be posted on my teacher webpage on the Bainbridge High School website. Instructions will be provided to the candidates during tryouts.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you at tryouts!